All abstracts should not exceed 200 words and presentations are expected to be invited for 20-minutes in duration (including five minutes for questions). Please keep your abstract title as brief as possible.
Consider ‘teaming up’ with one or more of your fellow graduate nurse or post-graduate colleagues. If you’d like to present as a group, please submit only one abstract per ‘group’ and outline in the abstract details section your group presentation format.
All abstract presenters must purchase a 2023 Collab Ticket
to be able to attend and present.
Abstract are to be submitted with the required information by Thursday 1 June
- Lead Presenter (if you are presenting in a group, please select one person to be the 'lead' contact for administration purposes
- Title, Name, Address, Email, Mobile Phone, Employer/Organisation, Current Role information for ALL presenters/co-presenters
- Please advise of all First Time Presenters by ticking the selection box
- Theme (this may be changed/re-allocated by The Collab Committee)
- Abstract Title (please keep this brief)
- Abstract Details (200 words maximum. Your abstract will be cut off at 200 words)
All abstracts are reviewed by The Collab Committee and if selected to present you will be allocated a time on either Thursday 10 or Friday 11 August to present. Your time/day is subject to change.
You will receive written confirmation of acceptance and you will be given a strict deadline to:
- Accept your offer
- Edit your Abstract (Abstracts are not proofread or edited by anyone else. The text you submit is what is published in the Abstract Booklet)
- Complete the Presenters Information forms (just the one form for ALL presenters)
- Presenter Bio. This will be read out by your Chair at the introduction of your Abstract. Please keep to the strict 100 word limit (anything over will be cut off) and if presenting in a group all presenter bio's must fit into the 100 word limit.